- A man wearing a sick mask rang Jesse's doorbell at 4:30 a.m.
- In a culture where public displays of affection are taboo, we saw a couple sitting on a bench on a busy street, sitting bolt upright, with one breast out while they made out.
- Jesse saw a dead woman laying on the street
- Japanese women have told Jesse she looks like Cameron Diaz (huh?) and sounds like Jessica Simpson (double huh??)
- James took out a scooter rider on his bicycle
12 October, 2008
Strange things that have happened since we moved to Tokyo
Posted by Jesse and James at 3:11 PM