No curve was too sharp for them and their bicycle. No puddle was deep enough to stop them. -- Friends by Helme Hein

22 September, 2011

New Ride

You may have already noticed from the header, but there is something following behind my bike these days.  Woody now has his own chariot!

  
I really, really want a Danish-style cargo bike, but at over $1,000 for used ones, this trailer is a perfect compromise for our little addition. It's easy to get around town, the paths are wide enough, no one is concerned by how much space you take up, and I hardly even know it's behind me it glides so smoothly.  It's a Burley trailer (Go Ducks!) and will be great for longer distance touring, too.

my little grape protector
In the city, it's perfect for hauling large grocery runs.  Woody likes to play with the food on the way home. 

No comments: