No curve was too sharp for them and their bicycle. No puddle was deep enough to stop them. -- Friends by Helme Hein

02 December, 2009

A Toast to Family & Friends

Oh how good they tasted...

I'm sure that I heard from others about the overwhelming feeling of love that is present at their weddings, but I never fully understood it until we were married. We both were amazed with the outpouring of love from people who came to McMinnville from all corners of our lives--from Oregon to Switzerland to Bosnia to Japan and all across the US--our cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so much.

we welcomed old cousins and new cousins

elves ran around...

men joked

friends gabbed

the guest book was decorated

college friends and 2 new tykes celebrated

*thanks to Shawn we have these pictures and an awesome guestbook

people drank

family reunited

cute creatures dashed about

toasts were made, people were roasted

tears were shed

and, I hope, people had fun.

a parting shot of the cupcakes that were so delicious

3 comments:

Kristin Pedroja said...

Oh, Jess! You're right about the love part...my heart is still bursting from my wedding, too. I'm so sorry I had to miss it, but know my spirit was there hugging you too! Congratulations again. xo

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Delete shis text plz. Sorry